Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
- If shipment was made without Customer’s authorization.
- If incorrect items were shipped.
- If defective items were shipped.
- The return is reported within 60 days of the date of delivery.
To return items, contact your sales rep for a returned goods authorization number. Please have the following information ready:
- Reason for return.
- Quantity, description, part number, and lot numbers of goods.
- Date of receipt of order.
- Customer purchase order number and the Thomas Medical invoice number.
- All products must be in original packaging.
- If the return was due to customer error, return shipment must be sent prepaid by the customer. If the return was a Thomas Medical error, a prepaid label will be emailed to the customer.
- Thomas Medical does not accept returns on any sterile product where less than 2/3 of the sterile shelf life remains.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted and goods will be returned to the sender.
- Returns must have a Return Authorization Number.
If customer intends to return equipment ordered in error, the following will apply:
- 25% restocking fee.
- Return must be reported within 60 days from date of shipment.
- Goods must be returned in the original carton, in marketable condition, and unused.
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items.
Thomas Medical issues credits for future purchase of merchandise only. No refunds.
Send All Returns To:
MedGyn Products Inc.
800 Pasquinelli Drive
Westmont, IL 60559