Unique Features of the Tucker Embryo Transfer Catheter
- The unique design of the inner catheter prevents the Bernoulli effect negating turbulence and tumbling that can damage the embryo.
This design feature also negates the formation of bubbles in the column when loading and through the embryo transfer process.
- Crystal Clear inner catheter.
- Catheter and (URM) echogenic tip enable clear view of the embryo at all times.
- Outer sheath and inner catheter are designed with distinct graduate markings for ease of placement.
- Outer sheath is equipped with superior memory characteristics affording excellent shapeability that is maintained through the procedure.
- Inner catheter is designed with a universal luer fitting.
- All catheters are one cell mouse embryo bioassay (MEA) tested.
Your Price :$480.00
Manufacturer Part Number: